1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Uk Announce New Pcp Finance Plans With Deposits Starting From Just £399

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Sep 1, 2016.

• Low deposit PCP finance plans with Ducati TriOptions at just £1000 or £399 across whole range
    • The new plans are available alongside the existing lower payment/higher deposit plans

Ducati UK will launch low deposit PCP finance plans for both the Ducati and Scrambler brands to run from the 1st September bringing new affordability to the whole Ducati range.

Based on the well-established TriOptions plans featuring the most popular 37 month repayment periods, low deposits of £1000 will be available on all Ducati models from the versatile Monster 821, through to the stunning XDiavel and even including the flagship Panigale R.

For those that wish to enter the Scrambler world, the required deposit is just £399 for all models. The low deposit is again available over a repayment period of 37 months and includes models from the A2 compliant Sixty2 through to the sportier Flat Track Pro via the most popular Icon model and the other three Scrambler characters, the Urban Enduro, Classic and Full Throttle.

The new plans are available alongside the existing lower payment/higher deposit plans which feature payments as low as £79 per month for the Scrambler Sixty2 and just £99 per month for the iconic Monster 821. Visit ducatiuk.com and discover the new Ducati TriOptions PCP calculator or go directly to this link: www.ducatitrioptions.com/

1. Thanks El T,

Had a look as just about to go for a new one and surprise surprise, went to the website and the "new" calculator doesn't work! well not the Multi one. Italians still on holiday?

Not your link btw, that works fine.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I thought that was just Ducati saying "NO!" to me. I was quite glad to be honest.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Working now and maybe they have enticed me to go for a PP

#4 JimVee, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  4. 1200r is quite tempting I must admit [emoji106]

• Like Like x 1
  5. So, will there be extended 3 years warranty with the 37 months plan????

6. 6.6 apr!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Has anybody been able to do a 24 month plan?

I only seem to get 36 months

Do Not Sell My Personal Information