1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Uk Forum Location

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by noobie, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Not after someones address, just in General, where is the forum/hq based so to speak?

Country would be enough, a county would be great

2. Cheltenham, GCHQ to be precise, if you believe some people on here.......

@El Toro - where is Gods own forum based then? Gods own country?

3. Define forum HQ :)

4. Okay :smile: Lets say I was trying to say to another person, you are using an ........... forum, would i put in there, English, Welsh, Northern Ireland or :pensive: Scottish

You can see where I am going with this :smiley:

5. The admin office is in Holmfirth if that helps :)

IMG_0266.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. America :)

7. Holmfirth near UpperThong, Neverthhong and Thongsbridge? No honestly those are real places

Can't be American, I've seen no tassel wearers

8. I'd guess EIRE along with most data centres these days. It's the tax benefits you see ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I know. I live there. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Noobie your location is been co-located by a team of perverts from gay-h-que. So that they can determine how much you know & possibly send in a fake pizza delivery man to eye up your home adress.

Run to the hills & desert your loved ones, the cat will be fine. Dog less so once the cat has finished its vile evil plans of conquest & castration. A cat likes to play with its prey till its finally bored & kills it out-right.

ps: It's the internet; the servers are located at secret facilities. Usually unknown even to the hosting providers for safety & security of data.

pps: Although now we've inferred gchq-scumbags & the british government are involved in this thread. The truth is they have subverted & stolen & intercepted & co-opted control of server nodes globally in a conspiracy with usa_naziland to control the rest of the commerical world. Which was so against international agreements, uk & usa have been pushed about internationally as untrustworthy for good reasons. You might want to look up the new world order. Because the dispotic elite of both nations mentioned have treated allied nations & heads of state as just targets for surveillance & obfuscation of information.

11. No no no it's not Irish or British and most definitely not S....... it's an English forum and it's home is Westminster :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. gchq already know where I live, pizza hut told them.

13. it amused me, in this age of warfare by drones, someone with a user name of gunzenbomz is encouraging people to put their names or map - just saying like. it amused me, no offence intended :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. Doesn't show in keyword searches :)

15. You're now on a list of people who've interacted with me, someone who clearly is not on-side with the establishment & uk_nazi's. I'm not trying to blow up or attack anyone other than opening peoples minds to how the powers that shouldn't be, truly are evil & illegal actions never face consequences. The military industrial complex & corporations have co-opt'ed powerful positions & happily violate international laws. All for the goal of a NWO, one to control the planet under a one world government.

ps: Noobie I've sent you the trigger for the large welcoming explosive finale at the end of the 7-billion london-shin-dig upgrade. YOU ARE THE MAN, push that button,...you know you want to!!!!!

16. Dad? Is that you?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. I reckon DF GCHQ is actually a red phone box plonked somewhere on moorland, Up North, like...

18. Given who owns it, more likely phone box in east London in the city :)

19. It appears we have collectively taken over the world.....

The Ducati Forum UK

ducatiforum.co.uk/

Welcome to Ducati Forum. The World's busiest Ducati community.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'll have whatever he's drinking:tonguewink:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information