1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Up North

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by golfgeezer, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Hi,
    Anyone on here also a member of the Ducati Up North forum too?

http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?1-UpNorth-Forums

I joined it ages ago but can't seem to post anything :thinkingface:. I've sent a message to admin but not heard anything.

Anyway I'm trying to reply to a For Sale advert on there so if someone here can message the seller on my behalf so I can pass on my contact details it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

2. Not as good as this forum is it? ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. An electronic message or in the post hand written ?? Do they have electricity T'up North yet ? Or T'internet ??
    Grim up there mate, be careful !! o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. I sent a Raven

• Funny Funny x 6
  5. I am golfgeezer, although from sunny London. I can message someone if you like?

6. Great. I'll pm you the details thanks

7. I've had the same issue for a while despite several messages to admin. Given up tbh which is a shame as it's a good forum.

8. Glad to hear it's not just me then

9. Born from the disgruntled ashes of ex-DSC northern monkeys :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Yes since March 2012... Ive had no problems posting anything over the years...

miloVanMultistrada seems to control webpage these days

cp14bob is current president...

RobbieT is former president and treasurer.... talk to him am sure things will get things sorted.

Or/and join the scottish ducati club fb page am sure you will be look after there...

BS...Mostly likely on par with each other...

One thing you dont give out for attending weekend events...

The last weekend in August 2017 - Just for attending

20170904_210122[1].jpg

Previous yearly events - Just for attending

20170904_205748[1].jpg

20170904_210233[1].jpg

20170904_205712[1].jpg

20170904_210323[1].jpg

#10 Rebel, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  11. 2 of everything? Nice. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Is that better ?

13. Hey Mr El Toro, Any idea why I have an American flag next to my profile pic when my location is set as Scotland?

14. need to flag him @El Toro

15. It's the country the server is in or goes through, I'm in the New forest currently but at work for Exxon, hence my USA flag.

16. Yours is a Union flag ;)

If the fella is using a VPN, that often bounces you everywhere

17. Yes mate, cause I was outdoors on mobile data at the time, when on works pooter, it goes to USA flag again. ;)

#17 Wayne58, Sep 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2017
  18. Seriously why would you need to use a VPN other than hacking or destroying the site...

19. See Paul , now indoors :upyeah:

Presentation1.jpg

20. VPN is useful for when one lives in a restrictive kind of country and people post links in threads that lead to places that one's host nation doesn't approve of.

Also, it helps restrict what some state's can find out about you through your Internet usage whilst using connectivity funded by said state.

Allegedly.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information