1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Ducati V4 Seat Cowl

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by rab, Dec 14, 2018.

1. hi I bought a ducati v4 but it only comes with the seat cover what do I need so it looks like this thanks

s-l1600.jpg

pani-v4-2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well there was a time when spending over £20K+ would get you the pillion pegs, seat panels and the pillion seat pad (Oh and a carbon front mudguard). Now you get none of those on the S model. Maybe hit up the parts department or post up a thread in the "Wanted" section of this forum, to see if you can find what you need.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. My base V4 came with both covers, and the dealer asked me if I wanted biposto or monoposto configuration at PDI. As it has always been and as far as I know, should be, with Ducatis. Same deal with my 696+.

They gave me the V4 pegs and pillion pad in a box along with the other stuff I took off :imp:.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Wasn’t asked how it should configured but I received the same, box with extras including the pillon seat option. The cowl came fitted on the bike.
    Mine was also the base vesion.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. its second hand

6. Speak to the person you bought it from.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. it was a dealer said you have to buy it seperate

8. Sadly, I think you have been done over. Andy

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Well if you get stuck I'm prepared to let mine go. I will literally never be able to get my wife to go on the back of it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. As said above, bike comes with both options as standard. I'd get back on to the dealer who sold it you.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. thanks mate much would you want

12. i got mine with my v4s but put ordered the comfort seats

FIRST DAY DUCATI V4 S 30-5-182018-05-31 at 8.21.38 pm 26.JPG

13. Not much, enough to cover postage. I'm not that fussed. I don't think the box with the rear seat and foot pegs for my R ever even left the dealers!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hang on, so you need the cover/cowl with no pillion seat?

16. That must be a "nice" dealer...either do not know what they are talking of deliberately misleading you.

17. Ah sorry, mine will be remaining a single seater so I do need the single cowl, my mistake

Do Not Sell My Personal Information