1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Vip Event At The Nec Bike Show - Monday 18th November 2019

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by El Toro, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Anyone from here going to be there?

2. I'm going on the 18th... But my VIP invitation must still be in the post!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Going on the 20th so naff all for me.

4. Surely it'll be the same old faces......mickey mouse clubs and so on...

5. Is that what they told you?? :laughing:

Anyhow, I'll be Jerez. Pretending I'm dead fast and super cool :cool::upyeah:

• Like Like x 5
  6. EFA

7. Don't know what to expect but apparently I have a ticket for this. By chance I'm going on Monday anyway.

8. Make yourself known..........I’ll be wandering around aimlessly :)

9. On holiday so won’t be there this year
    Have fun !

• Like Like x 1
  10. Will do, though have yet to arrange dog care for the evening which might mean I can't go. Any idea what time it starts as the show itself closes at 5pm?

11. 10am weekday and 9am weekend I think

12. Sorry, know the times of the show just not when the Ducati VIP event starts. If there's a gap between the show closing at 5 and it starting will go and find something to eat at the places outside the halls, assuming they'll still be open.

13. It starts at 5pm and finishes around 7.30pm

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Thanks ET, will likely be wandering around with a grey canvas billingham type camera bag over my shoulder.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I’m going on the 20th.

16. See you sat on the street fighter, I need to know how my knees will cope before I buy.

17. Some beautiful bikes on display
    20191116_094426.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. I'm going Monday!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Arse, quite literally... Dog has diarrhoea, he can't be left to 'redecorate' the kitchen in a shade of brown with just the walker showing up at lunchtime. Hope the Ducati event is worth attending, will try and make it to the show later in the week.

20. Rare Autumn sunny day here in Wales so took the Mutley out for a Brecon run instead! Going Thurs now if anyone else from here is there.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information