1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Will Never Make A V4 Road Bike?

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Jrfurank, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Back in the days of the Ducatisti forum, before my wings were clipped and my posting allowance was reduced to once every three years yada yada...

Someone whose name I cannot remember, bet me that Ducati would NEVER release a regular mass produced v4 model such as the v4 Panigale as the Desmoseducer RR was a one thousand five hundred off and Ducati were committed to the Desmo L twin and nowt else to infinity and prior (or somesuch).

I cannot remember his stake but I do remember that if I lost, it was going to cost me a rare and expensive bottle of Macallan.

Anywho - fess up and settle your bet sir. If you do, I will settle for a bottle of Arbelour A'bunadh.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. That could have been one of many, there were quite a few inflated ego's on Ducatisti.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Welcome Dave and thread moved

4. Who Dave?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Was it the Duke? He has form. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. I actually think his name may be Rob but I am not sure.

7. Not guilty. :worried:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Anyone whose name begins with Rob is not to be trusted.
    Steve

Beat me to it.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. :( :sob: ..................................:laughing:

10. Said without a hint of irony that there may also be a few (of the same ones) here! ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Well it is not a road bike, it is a track bike that you might want to use on the road :)

12. surely not!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yeah you don't want to believe everything you read on the internet :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. It may have been a Steve and it may have been one of il quattro formaggio - that had the moderator gavin as their putative spokesperson!

16. Actually I do want to. I am trying to avoid dry January and was counting on finding the lost betting slip as the only hurdle.

17. Not so phew. It may yet be a Rob although I don't believe it to be thee.

18. Shit o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information