1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Wolverhampton By Any Other Name

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nigel Machin, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Need your Ducati Servicing?

With over 30 years experience working with Ducati models, it would be criminal to let all of that experience go to waste.
    So under the banner of 3D Moto we will continue to service all manner of Ducati models, new and used.

We're one of only a handful of workshops trained and authorised to work on the legendary Desmocedici RR. We apply the same level of care and experience on routine oil and filter changes as we do to full engine rebuilds. We can cater for all manners of servicing and are fully equipped with the latest tools and diagnostic software. We even attend the new model training courses, just to make sure we're up to date with new procedures and methods.
    We also offer a collection and delivery service to minimise disruption to your schedule.

What about my warranty?...... Being a VAT Registered company and using genuine Ducati parts we fall in to line with the European RMI so when we service your bike we maintain your warranty agreement with Ducati.

So please feel free to give us a call, our workshop diary is filling up daily!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Copyright © 2018 MV Agusta West Midlands, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
    MV Agusta West Midlands
    20 High Street
    Lenches Bridge
    Kingswinford, Dud DY6 8XB
    United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

[​IMG]

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Were they not famously bad?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. And famously rude. Allegedly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Didn't they recently sell someone on here a bike that ran out of petrol a mile down the road after buying it?

• Like Like x 1
  5. They absolutely did......ME, not impressed having to leave a spanking new Pani on a main road with no pavements and walk a mile home, I didn’t get so much as an apology:-(

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. I was looking to buy a used Multistrada from them they refused me a test ride DMC had a similar bike for sale they offered a test ride without hesitation I didn't but the bike but did buy a new Multistrada
    They are extremely helpful and the service is exceptional

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yeah I went there once, got ignored, asked to speak to someone, got ignored, left 10 minutes later with my £10k cash they didn't want to know about and went home.

Good sales guys :upyeah:

8. @its me why the nuke dude - surly people should know what sort of service to expect, you know what they say about leopards and spots!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. My mate bought his Desmo from them brand new. Doesn't have a good word for them. :rolleyes:

10. Everyone in the shop from the mechanics , to the sale's staff , to the women in the office up stairs totally ignored my self & my daughter on our one & only visit .
    Definitely would not return , even if passing !!!

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. I didn’t have great experience the one and only time I dropped in.
    All staff seemed right up their own arses.
    Felt about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.

12. Well this thread is fun.

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Well, at least it's not the bikes having a knocking this time :)

14. He does have a nice workshop floor. I need to tile mine like that. :thinkingface:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Fuckers didn't install the GPS module on my 1199 Tric even though they should have done.

The job was ticked off as a recall, but when i spoke with the pervious owner he said it had not been done and he was never aware that the GPS module s were retro fitted.

They were horrifically rude. I was so glad to hear they went under.

16. They didn’t go under. They just had the franchise pulled.

17. Is it the same set up with the same people just a different franchise my mate is looking at buying a bike from them

18. someone local would know better.

19. They are an MV Agusta Franchised Dealer now ;)

20. Maybe that was wishful thinking on my part

Do Not Sell My Personal Information