1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducatiparts-online

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by chaz, May 9, 2014.

1. quick and easy , ordered speedo online as ebay and paypal have frozen my account. good price and 2 days to get from Holland, best thing UPS dropped at a hairdressers in the town so didnt have to drive miles to collect as I was at work all day.

2. Yes, I've ordered from them before too. Fantastic delivery. Quicker than posting within the UK

3. Down site there way to expensive. I think some parts will be cheaper by the dealer and new. :)

4. +1 fast delivery.

Ordered an Ignition coil for the same price as others want (cheaper out there if you know where to go).

Arrived a couple of days later and appears to be in perfect condition.

They get my vote!

5. Again to expensive, but fair enough, if your in a hurry and can't wait to get it cheaper, they probably have it.

6. where is the cheapest place to shop for Ducati parts online?

7. Theyve got me a termis kit for my 899 miles cheaper than ducati. And cheaper than any other ebay listing even cheaper than they are listed in the US

8. Wondering at what price than....

9. £1260 delivered.

10. That's a fair price. Did it come with ecu/filter? New?

11. Everything brand new

12. Beware this shower. I ordered a carbon front mudguard from them, thought I was getting OEM as the listing said "Ducati part" on Ducati background. You'd want to see the piece of shit that arrived, bad enough that it was pattern but the quality of the part was shocking, the finish was supposed to be matt as per 1299 mudguard, it was a kind of satin finish pock marked with circular shapes imprinted in several places, just couldn't put it anywhere near the bike. Thankfully PayPal backed me up and refunded me total cost. Take care to read their listings carefully, partly my own fault (re OEM) rushing the order, but they are cheeky buggers to send out what they did.
    For carbon stick with British firms "Carbon Moto" or "RSR" on fleabay, cheaper and ten times better quality parts IMHO.
    For OEM parts, "Star Twins" in the Netherlands are brilliant, really fast delivery and they have microfiche type diagrams for Ducatis on their website that make identifying parts a doddle, especially the fiddly little clips and such.
    I'm in Ireland so no affiliation with any of the above, just relating my recently experiences after hitting a sheep (yes you've read it correctly) with my Pani.
    Hope this is of some help.

13. Thanks Flipper for the info re: Star Twin, seems a very good option for me to identify/purchase awkward components via fiche. Thanks:upyeah:

14. Lucky you were in the hairdressers :D

15. This is a great resource for checking prices as they are listed with the exploded part diagrams as mentioned above...
    Star Twin: the online shop for Ducati OEM spare parts and accessories.

For probably the best timing belts in the world 'here on this very Forum' :Bag:
    For the best Cable Upgrade Kits 'here on this very Forum' :)

I don't like to shout about it...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information