1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducatis On Holiday.

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Yoozy, May 28, 2019.

1. Just been to Fuerteventura and knew theirs been a red Diaval flying about in Corallejo for 2-3 years now, but I'd never seen it close up or had chance to chat to the owner. It sounded immense though whenever I got a glimpse/sound of it.
    Their is another there now.

819d7881-39ea-4556-bd6d-60781889ad4c.jpg

I also saw a near new Enduro and a Monster, lad and his missis by the look of it, but I didn't have me phone on me for a picture. Both pristine, but well used looking at the tyres.
    You've got to admire the endeavours these people get to to get a bike somewhere like that, it can't be easy and I bet it's expensive no matter how you go about. As for a Ducati dealer,,,, well where would they go? I don't know if there's one in the Canaries.

#1 Yoozy, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
  2. Thread moved

3. Been there for a holiday and it's nice for a bit of sun. But I bet the roads get a bit "Samey" after a short while. :(

Hell, I live on a bigger island and have to pop on a boat every now and again to find new adventures. :)

4. Man up, spanner yourself :thinkingface:
    Dealer recall would be tricky logistically - but I just found this;
    Ducati Gran Canaria
    Showroom: Juan Manuel Durán, Service:Lui, 4, 35007 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
    +34 928 005 312

5. Great place to have a Ducati as a daily means of transport.

#5 Jez900ie, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
  6. I wonder how much that Pikes Peak is? :thinkingface:

Screenshot 2019-05-28 at 13.26.07.png

• Like Like x 1

7. Me?

I do.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fuerte to valencia in 6 hours ?? That must be the fastest ferry ever

9. Ooops - I've mixed up the islands... Why was I thinking of Ibiza? Apologies for being an idiot!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ibiza? - too many drugs dude :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. I was only thinking of Ibiza - I didn't inhale!

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information