1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducatisti From Ontario

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by DarR, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Hi fellow Ducatistis,
    I took the plunge into Ducati early in 2016 with a white 2016 Panigale 959. I took a second plunge in October of that year by purchasing him a big brother; a Black Monster 1200R. Yesterday, I traded the Panigale for a 2018 Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak to be delivered in March 2019 as we're all snowed-in at this time.

About myself:
    I'm into Motorcycles, Cycling, Seadoo's, Skiing, Diving and just about anything outdoors.
    I enjoy riding my Ducati's on the road/track and driving our Wrangler Rubicon out back. Heading out to MOAB in May. The Panigale has been to the track ( Calabogie) and I will be returning using either the Monster or the new Multi. Looking forward to this experience using different bikes.

2. Welcome to the mad house, I'm sure some inmates will be along soon. Hope your sense of humour is robust as we are a cheeky lot. Photos are good but all photos must include a refuse bin, it's the law :upyeah: Andy

3. welcome Dave

4. welcome dude

5. welcome darR, hope you do a riding thread on your utah trip!

6. Welcome fella :):upyeah:

7. Been to Ontario in December - fine place if a tad chilly (even compared to Scotchland), welcome :upyeah:

8. Welcoming along

9. Welcome and enjoy!

10. Thanks guys. All snowed-in right now but stoked for next season.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome Mr Action man to the forum:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information