1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducatisumisura.com Adds Two New Models To Its Range

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Dec 8, 2016.

1. After presenting the line-up of its new motorcycles and the 2017 apparel collection at EICMA 2016, Ducati has yet more surprises in store.

The Ducatisumisura.com site, which allows visitors to personalise racing suits using the configurator, now adds two new and attractive models to its range, in the form of the Ducati Corse C3 one- and two-piece leathers, exclusive garments produced in collaboration with Dainese and designed by Aldo Drudi.

The value of a fully certified garment is combined with the chance of having truly unique leathers, by personalising either a standard or tailor-made size.

For further information, visit Ducatisumisura.com

2. ..all with an added 5% extra extra charge.. ?!?!?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Bet it's a fortune!

4. How much are these suits? They look great and I want to get something similar for next season with some added logos so what are the alternatives?

5. Surely you'd be better off getting a custom job from someone like Scott or Arc On bud?

6. So these ones are in the eye-watering price range then?

7. Not sure but I'd imagine so

8. I hope they don't name it the 1st two letters of his 1st name and last two of his surname.........

Do Not Sell My Personal Information