1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Dvt Workshop Manual

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Wayne58, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Hey all, I've got a 1252 page workshop manual for the DVT with colour pics etc, but its 43MB in size, how or where can I drop it for other folk to save ?? Unless someone else already has done this ??

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Ok, I'll search for that on Google. Am shit at this kind of thing, as just don't use any of it. Will give it a go.

3. Dropbox is not free ?? Any free places to share ? Can I share on here @El Toro ?

4. You could use Google drive.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Oki doki, will give that a go, cheers :upyeah:

6. You can send up to 2gb free of charge on www.wetransfer.com :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'll be tracking this thread. Could come in useful.

8. Just tried dropbox, followed the destructions to the letter, friggin locked up my machine ?? With El Tels way, think I can just email it, so I'll try that next.........

9. Www.wetransfer.com is a piece of piss. I use it all the time. Much better than Dropbox.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Dropbox is free, or at least mine is. Google drive is another option, although I find a bit clunky in comparison when sharing. Or you can save to your apple cloud (if using apple) and then share from there :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Useful Useful x 2
  11. Thanks, most helpful. I have downloaded it and saved for reference.

12. Glad I could help :upyeah:

13. I did too ;)

14. Same here . Thanks

#18 Daglanman, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  15. Well done sugar plum :upyeah:
    I've saved it to my iBooks so hope it will stay there :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Knew you'd want a multi in the end :cool:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information