1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Dyno Run With/without Rb

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Nathanhu, Nov 9, 2018.

1. So managed to get my 1299s on the dyno this morning for a quick run the set a comparison on with and without Rapid bike Evo fitted.
    First run without RB gave 184,6
    Second run with the RB connected gave a figure of 189.4
    But what you can’t see from the graph is how much better the bike pulled.
    Bike is a 2016, with full. Akrapovic with DB eaters + Upmap fitted and a BMC air filter.
    I have a Termignoni full Force underseat System to fit, and then I’ll run it again to see the difference.
    Note- I think the auto trim changes haven’t been applied correctly as I think I haven’t ‘sent’ the map back to the module after approving the changes, so user error could be a factor.

ABFFADFC-40A1-4317-8741-7C43A75CFEA9.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I had RB on my 899 and installed a TuneBoy flash on it. Recently had the RB taken off, can’t wait To ride it and see the different. Adding the TuneBoy definitely made a massive improvement.

• Like Like x 1
  3. So as I had to pop into my local RB dealer to change the base mapping of a second unit I purchased ( from RSV4 to 1199) I was able to run though the correct way to accept the Auto Trim tables…

I wasn’t right clicking on the Trim table and accepting the adaptive changes.. bugger.. but on a positive note, the run above was in theory a run with a standard RB map for the 1299 with the first trim changes, but as some were at the maximum value allowed ( as per -/+ settings ) there is real scope for improvement with a few trim map improvements.

Also my dealer will be running seminars for the RB units next year so I might pop along if I’m home. Every day is a school day etc

Do Not Sell My Personal Information