1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E-scrambler: The E-bike To Move Freely And With Style

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Jul 23, 2020.

• Born from the collaboration between Ducati and Thok Ebikes, the e-Scrambler is inspired by the "Land of Joy" and is the ideal companion for the city or country roads
    • Equipped with high-end components, this pedal-assisted trekking bike has everything you need for daily use
    • The e-Scrambler is available in Ducati dealers or on Ducati.com
    Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 23 July 2020 - Moving in city traffic and exploring the open country roads in safety, without sacrificing the style and feeling of freedom typical of the Ducati Scrambler world, is possible on an e-Scrambler, the trekking e-bike built by the Borgo Panigale manufacturer in collaboration with Thok.

The e-Scrambler is an "urban ready" e-bike with aluminium frame and high-end components, which is inspired by the design and attitude of the "Land of Joy". The 250-Watt Shimano Steps E7000 motor with 504 Wh battery and Pirelli Cycl-e GT tyres guarantee this model great autonomy to travel even the longest itineraries in agility and total safety.

Riding pleasure and ease of use are guaranteed by the Sram NX 11-speed gearbox, Sram 4-piston brakes and a complete set of accessories essential for daily use such as luggage racks, mudguards, stand and signal lights.

The low centre of gravity and the geometry of the frame allow the e-Scrambler to offer the same riding sensations as a traditional bike, making it in fact the ideal companion for the city or to enjoy the country roads. The supplied telescopic seat post also increases comfort, allowing the rider to get on and off the saddle easily and guaranteeing safe support during stops.

The e-Scrambler is available at all Ducati dealers and on the Ducati.com website.

1. £3800?
    See Claudio’s back on the crack pipe then.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I can thoroughly recommend the e-bikes mine is a BMW cruiser, heavy as fvck but a delight to get along on, fast with it re-mapped. I tried a bit off roading with it last weekend to slow in getting the forks off the ground resulted in me on the ground, never mind eh.

[​IMG]

3. I rode an ebike recently and found that at precisely the speed that I would consider a minimum cruising speed the assistance dissapears, bloody useless, what speed do you get assistance up to with the remap?

4. Highly illegal 40+...............

5. Excellent, now that’s actually useful, I take it it’s not legal even if you say it’s only used off road? (Not that I imagine chasing Ebike rule transgressors is very high on plods to do list).

6. I use it mostly on a cyclepath the off road incident was a one off. The bike has 4 modes Eco, Tour, Sports, Turbo. It was my son's bike and he re-mapped it with some i assume with some illegal software. The only downside to it is it doesn't show true speed once altered. He was clocked by a disbelieving motorist who was following in his car on a flat bypass road at about 45mph.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information