1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easter Forum Trip 19-24 Apr. Ardennes !!! ... The No Brexit Euro Easter Mini-break ;-)

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Dave, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Outbound I'm staying the night if the 18th with a friend in Maidstone and taking my time on the way out. Still booked on the 12:06 but two hour window will pull that back to 10:06 and they never seem that fussed anyway. Return will be a more time constrained thing with a need to get back to Herefordshire.

#241 Bumpkin, Jan 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Not booked a space yet. Does it need pre booking? Not sure where we are with spaces and number of bikes....

3. 12 bikes, 3 spaces.

4. Make it a bakers dozen Chiz, you know you want to

5. No need for you to do anything. We have two parking spaces booked as far as I know (I booked one and so did Tim). I am planning to book another this weekend but just checking first to make sure no-one else has already done so.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I REALLY want to... even if just for the tee shirt! (Is that happening?) But, with work and the track days I have booked I just can't see it ... never say never though!!! Be so nice to see and ride with those that did Spain and meet some more crazy kids...

• Like Like x 2
  7. I've watched this thread in envy. Over the Easter I have all the days off except the Saturday/ Sunday now I find I can get them. I didn't want to be no13 in case it spooked somebody. So I didn't bother registering an interest
    Any chance of joining in? Especially if Chizel decides to go that's 14 quite a petty I'd say

• Like Like x 1
  8. 13 is lucky for some..

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeah do it..... Then I may have someone to ride to the tunnel with :)

10. If folks are happy for me to join in I would start a day early and do the Hull to Zebrugge ferry
    Would be a nicer start for you I can't think of anything worse than riding to Dover/Folkestone from up here

11. More the merrier I reckon :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sorry Dave, have less chance of posting at the weekend than during the week. Riding on Braz's coat tails so, no, not enquired about or booked a parking space.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I didn’t book a space , but good to chip in to cover my share :upyeah:
    Higgy n Chizel get on !! - Beers and mirth awaits :grinning:

14. @chizel You could go over a day late, or come back a day early, or both if you were really short of time. It's not compulsory to do the whole 5 days planned.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. It's unlikely due to the time I have booked off already . The company would be pissed but i am pretty sure they wouldn't fire me! It's more the money. . But as I said, never say never.

16. Well if you are nowbworking bank holidays, you could come out the Friday and just head back Monday. No extra holiday needed

• Like Like x 1
  17. Third parking space requested via email. Will confirm here as soon as I hear back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information