1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Ebay

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by xander296, Sep 28, 2019.

1. #1 xander296, Sep 28, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  2. Registered in 2005 but a pre face lift model, think someone has already suggested it's a 2003 model. Andy

3. Looks like a nice bike, but not a 'S'.

4. Is in not the s that has the adjustable pegs and tin coated forks? Or is that only on the 749?

5. The bike in question is not an 'S' , the S had full Ohlins rear shock/forks/steering damper as standard, and if it is a series one ,which it does look like (grey swinger)it wont have the deep sump engine of the S either, only series one S had the deep sump motor , all series 2 999's had the deep sump....hope that makes sense!.

• Love You Love You x 1
  6. Simply put, the bike is not what it is listed as. Andy

7. Yeah...in a nutshell :D

8. Yep thats kinda what I thought cheers

9. Can't find anywhere in the ad where it states that the bike is a 999s?
    IMO it looks like a nice low mileage base 999 with Ohlins upgrades, will probably go for a decent price too.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. I was just asking if it was an S as it had adjustable pegs and tin plated forks doesnt say its an S as you pointed out, with the 749 its only the S with them bits isnt it? Is that not the same for the 999? Does look nice

#10 xander296, Sep 29, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  11. They all have adjustable pegs - the BIP and S have the same frame.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. :no_mouth:

It was indeed >£26k new. :eyes:

13. Why do we have a new eBay thread btw? :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Reasonable money now but it is autumn time now so more discount is required for a sale.

15. Because someone doesn't concentrate what thread they are in :eyes: unlike me, ever :innocent:

16. This is not the Ebay Thread :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. It's nice every now & then to break the rules.:D

18. So realistically whats it worth?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information