1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebays Watch Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by noobie, Jul 20, 2018.

1. I normally have my ebay home page set as watching. Ebay seem to have changed the lay out to something really shitty, anyone else noted a ebay page change?

2. Yep.
    Also, if something has ended, it no longer shows the actual item but some shitty computer algorithm approximation thereof.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes very much so,,, ebay are killing the Golden Goose comes to mind for me for the past four years and going down hill FFFast:upyeah:

4. If I knew what you were talking about, I could probably offer an opinion. I have absolutely no idea how to configure eBay to show me what I want to look at without wading through a load of rubbish. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Well, after updating my iPad to 11.4 I can no longer share from the eBay app. Just closes.

Never mind 3.8bn € fine for google, they should go after Apple too!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Funny you should say that, I deleted my Ebay account 4 years ago cause it's so shit..... Fee's, forced Paypal with fee's, words that can and can't be used in listings, constant restrictions in chat with other users etc etc etc. Ebay can lick my hairy hoop as far as I'm concerned and I for one will never use again (Yeah yeah, I know, that'll learn em ):mad:

PS, FCUK Apple as well, I don't own and never will own, any of their shitty items either !! :mad:

There, rant over ;)

• Funny x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Love You x 1
    • Useful x 1
  7. Light that blue touch paper..are you in orbit yet;)

• Funny Funny x 1

8. Welcome back our Wayne :upyeah:............................. Are you off the fags again :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. And another thing......... :mad:

;)

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. 58,I have to admit i was moaning and moaning yesterday with a client about poor english trade workmanships quality and what they charge out:eek:when i left the premises i think he thought i was a headbanger but it's a funny olde world as later he text me...would i go back for more work:grinning:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. Im outraged at something !!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Hate the new restrictions on viewing completed items. Presumably to discourage contract with sellers after the item has ended.
    ebay really are the new reich!

13. Or maybe to stop scammers cloning old ads to con people?

14. They will just collect current ads :thinkingface:

15. @Darkness must work at Apple, hence the nuke rating :rolleyes:

#16 bradders, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Knowing what items are selling for keeps the prices lower. eBay are pleased by increased sales prices.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  17. I haven't sold on ebay for nearly 2 years because there was too many shyster customers. I had a reason to have a clear out recently and sold 5 items. I remembered the 10% they take from the final sales and remember to start the price low to avoid other fee's.

Sold the items but the fee's were more than the 10%, had a look in the accounts and saw they now take 10% percent of the postage too "Final value fee on postage" they are showing the postage as a profit service. Cheeky cvnts

18. Nice to have exchanged your unused stuff cluttering up your house/ garage for cash though eh?

19. It just surprised me how much it went for but just surprised me they saw postage as a profit revenue given I selected their version of the postage cost.

Still, £300 was nice. Bought 30 new woollen hats to give to the local homeless shelter and the rest will be for the grandkids chrimbo presents.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information