1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Electrical Connectors.

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Jamie Clare, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Any one know where I can get compatible electrical connectors for the rear lights. I don’t want to cut into the loom for a tail tidy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. If it is the 8 way connector which is under the seat where the rear light customer plugs into then I belive the following connector is correct

Www.kojaycat.co.uk
    Part no DUC-WHT-8W-CONN

3. Thanks guys,

I ended up bulk buying a load for my self from the manufacturer.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jamie, with these plugs (which one?) it is possible to connect a secondary rear light to say, a top box.

5. are you planning to cut into the loom? the three-pin is the one that goes into tail light and the one you can best connect too.

6. mcinlb IMO you wouldn't want to be trying to unplug these each time you take the topbox on / off.
    They are a small connector, and the locking ramp is a bit fiddly to press in, unless you have long fingernails or say a key to press it.
    You could use a pair to create a Y cable though (plugged in to the existing loom without having to modify it), and then use a connector designed to be mated/unmated regularly for the topbox connection.

7. Yes, did same on another bike, connected into the rear light loom, with a waterproof plug to the top box..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information