1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emj Tyres Around Bristol - Shameless Plug :)

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Keith_P, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Just thought I'd plug this as he posted a Duc pic this week.

In the Bristol area, give Lee @ EMJ a shout for mobile tyre fitting and other jobs. He's a great bloke and cares about your bike...

FB_IMG_1626897775880.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. A great bloke who really knows his stuff…used him several times over the years, always has time for a coffee & loves to chat …. Gets my vote every time :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ...and that bike's owner just got in touch to ask which forum I'd posted the pic. Newbie incoming ....

• Like Like x 1
  4. :) Really interesting to note. In my experience with tyre fitters, they very rarely, if ever, fully appreciate what's required to properly remove and more importantly, re-fit wheels to the bike. So much so, that every time I get my bike back, since experiencing numerous 'issues', I totally re-torque every nut and bolt, in the correct sequences too. I've frequently noted discrepancies, so to find someone like this in my relatively near area (Somerset), will be genuinely useful.
    Great post to share, so thanks. :upyeah:

5. @TonyMNo1 it's worth getting in touch, as I think he operates 20 or so mile radius from Brizzle.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I like the neat way he lays out his tools and the bikes bits, organised mind shows he does does a good job. Just the sort of person I would use and trust with my multi thousand pound machine (if I had one)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information