1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eml On

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Jim89, Jul 22, 2017.

1. So my engine management light came on this morning on my 2010 Hypermotard 1100 S. No loss of power. The error code 23.2 was on the dash. I recycled the ignition and the EML didn't come back on.

Has anyone got a workshop manual? I can only find the owners manual online.

After a quick google search I believe the error code is for the exhaust valve. Is that right? The bike is completely standard.

Thanks in advance.

James.

2. Message @nelly as he runs or works at a dealership. Maybe take a browse through the trader section although I'm fairly sure he's offered kindly too advice people on faults. May also be quicker to ring your local one up'

• Like Like x 1
  3. EXBV error. Looks like it is time to lube it with copper grease.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Like Chris says, check the valve isn't sticking. Rotate by hand to check... When it's cold
    The HYM valves have been pretty reliable, so if the valve moves freely, check/lube the cable and check nothing is blocking the motor, stopping it route fully.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cheers guys! Lubed the cables this afternoon. So will try it next week and keep an eye on it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information