1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Encrypted Mail Service

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GunZenBomZ, Jan 30, 2019.

1. So moving on from ISP email facilities back when that was a thing. To gmail and its then new ruling you must visit the service within 30days or the account is closed lark. To blueyonder/yahoo numpties who expect you to focus you're entire life through its messaging service, dating shenanigans too now in-account adverts. I've had enough & was willing too pay a nominal fee for an encryption service.

However protonmail from switzerland offer a low level account for free! I've had it now a month & bar learning how to display emails in full, it seems well worth recommending.

ps: It's 2019 & you need to make passwords longer with capitalized characters & numbers for more security against the government how want to know everything about your life.

2. Thread moved

3. Wickr is best for planning revolutions so ive heard. That and Guerrilla Mail.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Should've gone with cia_mail & they'd have trained, financed & just called anyone president. As long as you state you'll put oil companies into private (american) ownership.

5. You think that guy in Venezuela, who has never stood in a leadership election, who just decided that he was President himself one afternoon, uses it?

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information