1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enduro Project Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Nasher, Jul 13, 2022.

1. I'm getting very close to a sale on my 1000SS/SL, so am looking more enthusiastically for a Multistrada Enduro.

I am talking to somebody here about theirs and I'm really very tempted, but a big point of me getting one was for another project, and this one is ready to go, I'd just be doing some very minor personalising.

If anyone knows of a Multistrada Enduro that's a project for some reason, crashed, blown up, neglected etc please let me know.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Not highjacking; your not having it even though its in bits.
    [​IMG]
    I've stipulated any & all seals to be replaced while its been broken apart so I can future proof myself so too speak. Had to much love on it & looking forward to many future adventures'

All the best Nasher!!

#2 GunZenBomZ, Jul 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
  3. All that for a head gasket :astonished:

4. Once you've gone beyond a certain point of pain, pleasure is what you foresee or prehaps relief. I won't chit-chat about this on here anymore, I've aligned more work for a higher standard of durability.

#4 GunZenBomZ, Jul 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Just a reminder that if anyone spots an Enduro for sale that's been crashed, bashed, or is otherwise broken please let me know.

Note it has to be an ENDURO, either 1200 or 1260, and has to need work making it cheaper than an up and running one.
    The cheapest MOT'd 2016 1200 ENDUROs with @10-15k miles are now only @£10K, so I'm looking at significantly cheaper than that.

If I find the above illusive project I can cover it until I sell one of my other bikes to fund it.
    I'm hoping that a little urgency with Lady Nasher on my back about having paid for it will help me decide which of the others has to go.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information