1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Enduro Woes

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Ynot, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Rolled the bike out of the garage this morning, thumbed the starter & it turned over but did not start. After several attempts it spluttered in to life, at which point i noticed the engine warning light was illuminated . Tried stopping / restarting , light still present. Took the bike for a run ( ran fine) but warning still present. so with just 1650 on the clock & 4 days before I'm due to go touring round europe for a couple of weeks I'm already beginning to question my decision to purchase the multi. Hope the guys at manchester ducati can give it a coat of looking at & resolve quickly.

2. Do you keep the bike on a trickle charger? My guess is some 'low voltage' trigger that has occurred. Be a pain if the message doesn't clear itself. Maybe try a charger? I'm in the same boat, 2.5k miles and off to Spain on Thursday. Guess I'd better try and fire it up this morning?

3. Bike not kept on a charger but it is used on a regular basis. After a good run the alarm cleared its self. But great service from Manchester ducati who hooked it up as soon as i called in & reported the fault had been generated by the knock sensor . Enjoy your trip to spain .

• Like Like x 1
  4. Might be worth amending the thread title then ;)

5. Anyone experienced problems with their fuel gauge reading incorrectly? Mine has now been back to the dealers 3 times. Initially it was recalibrated, then a new sender unit fitted, on the last visit a different tank was fitted but still no joy. Which obviously points to the problem source being within in the brain of the bike. Dealer unable to resolve so information sent to Ducati currently awaiting for them to decide what to try next.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information