1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Ep Tail Tidy

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by freshage, Aug 29, 2020.

1. I’m really interested in seeing some real life photos.

2. Me too, I'm curious at how it covers the rear light as it looks like it takes up the bottom half of it.

3. D03AB639-5AE1-4C33-A5B0-9CAEB9F36153.jpeg 7845ED1F-DE32-446B-981C-07E803604A4B.jpeg 99DBC6CA-113B-4E90-B2D3-0E5F205FDC86.jpeg Here’s a rew pics of mine.

#5 rotaxracer, Aug 29, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Awesome, thanks mate, looks very smart and tidy. Ordering now!

5. If you call them they will give you a code to put into the website for a 10% discount. Well they did for me.

6. Nice, at my time of posting the wife dragged me out shopping so I didn't get a chance to order.

Thanks for the heads up!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is indeed tidy and have now ordered after seeing the pics,many thanks as was undecided from website pics

8. Ebay I believe.

9. Got mine delivered just now, still waiting on my bike so that's 2 mods I've received before the bike :D

Anyway, looks very well engineers and looking at the instructions, not as straight forward as I would have imagined.

Hopefully the LED rear indicators turn up today so I can at least put that part together for the tail tidy... I'm just itching to do something related to the bike.

#12 freshage, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  10. There are a lot of processes in the instructions and it can look difficult but its not too bad really.
    Did you manage to get a discount?

11. :imp: I'm thinking I might let Plod know you've got a white light reflector on the rear of your bike, with that Italianate thing fitted.......:thinkingface:
    But then again, coz you're a decent sort :eyes:

12. I tried to call but didn't get an answer, so just ordered through the website. But I will probably be ordering the engine and radiator guards so I'll try again then :)

13. Now that explains a lot about you Tony!!!!:bucktooth:

14. I'm sure they have bigger fish to fry!!

15. And of course RTR, you do appreciate that I was JOKING.........
    But! :innocent:

16. I went down a different route. I’m sure it was someone on here that mentioned the Enduro Tail being shorter and would probably fit.

Anyway, here’s the results:

Standard

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enduro (Dog got bored and pissed off back inside)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I’m very happy!

• Like Like x 1
  17. By the way, I‘ve adjusted it since those pictures, so the bottom at the number plate now fits better!

#20 gc6269, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
Do Not Sell My Personal Information