1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovision

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, May 14, 2022.

1. It’ll never take the place of music!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I’m not sure about that. The Spanish performance was pretty good. I may watch it again.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. It was a bum deal!

4. Cheeky ; -)

5. Germany………..budget Eminem!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I actually think one of the best songs was ours and if we can manage to get onto the left side of the scoreboard that will be like winning it for us :joy:

Bat shit crazy award goes to Serbia this year

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. If we get one point, I’ll be surprised.

8. There’s only one winner. Regardless of the fact it was shite.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Eurovision is my dirty little secret

10. The worse it is the better it is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Well well what a surprise, we get second.

12. Wow, Ukraine win Eurovision and headline news straight after was that Russians have retreated from Kharkiv, and I thought Eurovision was just a cheesy pop competition

13. To go from nil points last year to second is a massive win for us
    Let’s face it, Ukraine could have sung the Birdie song and they’d have still won

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. :joy::joy::joy:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I quite liked the birdie song :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. The biggest confusion for me was all the votes for hand washing Serbia. Assume it was a covid song or something :poop::poop:

Where are they hosting next year…

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Think it was a protest against lack of health care in their country.

No decision yet on where it may happen next year, thought Zelensky has already said he hopes they can host it in Ukraine:)

18. It would be a great political coup if they did, that’s if Ukraine and the world still exists this time next year ?

19. It’s been a political/geographical/protest competition for a long while now maybe it should be called Eurovision Popularity Contest. We’ve clearly done something right in recent months (even France gave us 12pts!) and Germany clearly haven’t?

20. I’m sure there will be a gofundme page circulating social media by the end of the day ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information