1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748 Evening Ride

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by chunka57, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Managed too get out for a few miles on the 748 last night too put a smile on my face
    Booked Thursday off for a ride through wales (hope the weather man was right with his forecast though)
    I’ll be out on the bandit on Thursday though, still not fit/hard enough for a mega miles run on the Duke

Happy riding folks

6B46F706-C740-46A0-B303-499F37941A96.jpeg

92592A49-EA83-4EB3-B5E3-E2F0FEE94081.jpeg

1CD7F638-82C3-4EB4-A0B7-BAA641029EDF.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Got to be one of the best bikes Ducati ever made. Always get a buzz out of my old E model, only the base option but I've had it from new in 2002 and it will probably be the last one to go when I hang up the leathers for the last time many years from now (all being well). Recently bought a second one and it's as much fun as the first one. :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I love it mate. Always wanted one and the way the value is going up on them I had to get one sooner rather than later.
    Lovely bike, I just don’t find it comfy enough to do a few hundred miles on. Who cares when they look and sound as good as they do

Enjoy

4. Gotta stick with the pain and discomfort, it took me a good few years to get used to the riding position but it can be done. Even went off on holiday to west coast of Ireland a few years ago with a double Ventura pack on the back and Baglux on the tank with no problems unlike one of the two GS1150 BMWs that were with me. It was "rock steady" at 100mph to quote one of them and could still handle any twistys with no problems.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information