1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everything A Bike Should Be

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by AJHDingo, May 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. HI all, new to forum having picked up my 848 EVO a week back - did my Direct Access 6 odd years ago and while swinging an old FZ1 into a bend with the engine on song realized these things are art in motion. Step on a few years having run (and still have an MT07) and looking around for the bike that is stunning when stationary and just gets better when you hit the starter. Had not considered an 848 until a guy on facebook had one in his kitchen (!) that he was going to sell but then didn't. Spin on few months and I pick up my 848 from a private sale and ride home. Ducati's I guess divide opinion as I received a shouted 'K**Bhead' from one driver and a 'Pwhoor' from a girl at the pumps on this ride - what more could you wish for ? The sound, looks and sensation are simply sublime and life affirming... now I have gone on too much....

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Welcome. Ignore the knobhead, embrace the “phwoar” :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I’m impressed an American would use the fantastically English phrase knobhead.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Welcome and enjoy.

5. Hey knobhead :D down in Devon give us a look at your rubbish bin pictures include your bike if must

welcome into our mad house

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Welcome to the forum ,love the intro

7. It seems he’s Devon based but his router routes through USA?

8. Less impressive now… welcome anyway ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Re router - work for US company in the UK, however IT routes thru US or Frankfurt so I either get banner ads for Lederhosen or knives and camo. As requested picture IMG_20210501_094736942.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rubbish bins? :thinkingface:

11. Pretty bike, welcome. You’ll need to include your rubbish bins in a pic otherwise Ducbird will ban you!

Don’t ask.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Welcome to the forum

Do Not Sell My Personal Information