1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Evo W/ Dp Ecu "wheelie Cutout"

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Steffen Solberg, May 14, 2017.

1. Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone is familiar with the "wheelie-cutout" of the 848, and if it can be removed? The bike is used as a trackbike, and it bogs down on starts, and whenever you dump clutch at "high rpm". Dash is flashing when engine cuts out, but does not feature any traction control system etc.

2. No wheelie cut out on the bike. You can increase the rev limit by reflashing the ECU.

3. If the 848 DCT is the same as the 1098 then wheelies are allowed, because it senses the angle of the bike.

4. If anything, first and second may have restricted power, and if it has DTC fitted it can (as demonstrated by a mate at Cadwell on the mountain) cut power if front and rear are that far apart in speed. It doesn't have an IMU AFAIK.

If you rev it and dump the clutch,. either it will stall as clutch doesn't like it or it will flip. :)

5. Steffan it's mark hopley what's happening with the fairings I bought from you? I would have expected them from you by now

6. You've got PM :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information