1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Evotech Nav Mount

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by NSR500, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Hi Guys,
    I have been off here for just over 3 years but i will be back in the Ducati fold in a couple of weeks when i pick up a White 2016 DVT, i have been looking at the evotech nav mount, does anyone know how much shake they have or are they pretty robust? I prefer the above the clock mount so dont want anything on the bars, also is the connector under the cover in front of the tank? Or down the left side like my old 2014 Multi? I am glad to be back on a Multi after 3 years on an MT10 Yamaha. Also good to be back on a decent forum too

2. I've a 2017 Enduro and the plug i used for the sat nav power was on the left hand side.

• Like Like x 1
  3. From my own experience, it’s not the bracket that’s the issue but rather the pendulum effect caused by the weight of the sat nav. The front nose cone below the central metal rod that the screen moves up/down on is not well fixed or supported.
    This is where the bouncing sat nav issue originates.
    Next time I have my bodywork off I intend looking at a fix.
    I’ll post up a how-to as and when I get round to doing it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Perfect, its much appreciated

5. I have a TT rider on a Navihalter bkt above the clocks. Same idea really.

When I spaced the rider mount out using a Ram mount extension, it bounced about for fun.

When I fastened the mounting plate direct to the bracket, it stopped all the bouncing about. AS said, the navs are quite weighty, keep that weight tight to the bracket and you will be OK :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information