1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evotech Parts.

Discussion in 'Conquest Racing Ltd' started by s4rmark, May 7, 2017.

1. Hi, have you a discount for evotech parts?

Thanks.

2. Or Pipercross air filters for my 999 ??

3. Received the evotech tail tidy, engine protector and radiator guards . Very quick delivery , I fitted them over the weekend. A bit fiddly but I'm very pleased with the end result . Thankyou.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi Broke,

PM has been sent ;)

5. Thank you Steve for the codes and the speedy dispatch of the Evotech parts. Received them today :upyeah:
    Broke.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Great, thank you for your purchase

7. Hi,
    I'm looking for evotech oil cooler cover, engine protector and radiator guard, for a Monster 1200 R. Do you have these in stock, & any chance of a discount code please?
    cheers,
    Malcolm

8. Hi Malcolm,

PM sent

9. Hi Conquest Carbon, Are you still honouring 20% discount on Carbon Parts?

10. PM sent

11. PM sent

12. Hi Conquest Carbon, Are you still honouring 20% discount on Carbon Parts? Do you have any discount codes for Evotech accessories?

13. PM sent

14. Thanks Steve, very much appreciated.

15. How long does it take to get a Evotech parts delivered?

Thanks

16. Hi,

If they are instock with Evotech they will be a couple of days, if they are out of stock they can take several weeks as we order them direct.

17. So how do I know which is the current state of my order? If you can't supply within a week then I don't want them as I can get others straight away and I want them fitted before I go on my trip to France and Spain.

Can you advise?

18. Hi Alan,

I have just spoken to EP and they have advised they should be back available later this week early next. Please let us know what you would like to do.

Please see below info which we did advise if they are not available from EP at the time of purchase then we can only supply when they are available.

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 14.44.42.png

19. Ok I can live with that timescale as not going until the 19th and away for a few days before that.

Thanks.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information