1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Exact Fit Timing Belts -

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Exige, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Just would like to say, thanks to Exige for a fast service on supplying belts & bearing kit, paid on Thursday delivered to my house Friday morning. Now I just need all the other bits I ordered to complete the bike service from other suppliers to turn up.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. When are the Black Friday deals starting?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Will there be a cotton-rich variety of belt?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Or two sets for the price of one;)

5. Or a free set of five pairs of socks?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. exiges...favorite admin socks:mask: low-section-view-of-a-man-wearing-funny-socks-and-flip-flops-X17WTF.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. All year round, have you seen the price of belts for a our 999 lately, we used to be about £15 cheaper, now about £60!!!
    Prices going up soon :confused: but only a little :innocent: thanks for reminding me :eyes:

8. I had some like that but all the toes were a different colour, took fekkin’ ages to get them on and off

9. Not my bag but each to their own i guess:upyeah:

10. They looked cool :cool: but gave up with them, waste of time :mad:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Stick with your new look..... index.jpg much more practical:D

• Like Like x 1
  12. I need 996 belts. I've been told that my MY2001 996 needs different belts to the older 996. Is that right?

13. I need belts for my 2003 999.
    Can't see the "premium button" referred to on the first post.
    What is the price for belts and bearings with the subscriber discount?

14. The premium button is at the top of each forum page, it’s one of the menu titles...
    Price for TB999 + Bearings for Subscribers (15% discount) is £107.86 PP friends and family to [email protected] :):upyeah:

15. I thank you very much:)

16. big :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah: to Exige for a fast delivery on those belts....Wish I could fit them that quickly ...
    Thanks again !!!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Wait.

Subscriber discount? What's that?

18. Hi Stuart, @Exige I am after a set of belts TB996 for the 748, might as well go for the bearings as well, been on the site but unsure what the forum discount price is £110.55 is what Ive found, is that correct before I purchase.
    Steve

#119 Birdie, Jan 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  19. £110.55 is my Ebay price - so Forum Subscriber Price is £93.96 :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information