1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Exhaust Choice?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Kevster84, Jun 21, 2017.

1. So I'm looking to make my 959 sound basically as nice as an 1199. But looking at videos on YouTube slip ons sound no different to standard cans and no one seems to do de cat pipes for the 959.
    There is a full 1199 system on eBay but then I will have to also find new lower fairings so a lot of hassle.
    Any ideas how I can make the 959 sound like it should of done minus all the earth saving sound deadening?

2. The akrapovic including fairing on eBay for £1400 is good when you consider the fairing alone is around £400 and people are charging stupid money for standard 1299 systems now

I paid around £300 for my 1299 system but one on eBay now for over £700! Doubt he will get that though

Kee an eye out for the shotgun akrapovic if you can't be bothered with fairings etc. I quite liked mine.

3. The akrapovic would be awesome but would never pay that for an exhaust. Can get whole bikes for that. Lol
    I'd love to lose the cat. Just spotted a termignoni de cat on eBay so that's an option if it fits other cans.

4. You would get most of that money back when you sold it on I reckon.

You could remove the flapper valve as a start. It's easy to do and healtech eliminator plug will stop any warning light.

Personally I'm not really a fan of the SC projects or the Austin racing exhausts. The double akrapovic is the nicest looking side exhaust but the collector box/cat under the bike still is visible and spoils it.

5. I have underbelly Akras, for me an essential upgrade and absolutely sorts the 959.

6. Hi,

I have the termignoni de-cat and their new slipon. Then I also bought the new up-map for this.

7. Been emailing pipe werx and they say they could make an exhaust up but need the bike. They're 150 miles away so will keep it as an option for now but do like some of there cans.

8. Might be worth trying racefit near matlock

• Like Like x 1
  9. Great shout they already have one for a 959. Looks just what I'm after.
    I dunno how loud it would be with a de cat though. Lol anyone done it?

10. Here u have termis de-cat

IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1752.JPG

11. To loud with Austin racing slip-on so I sold it and waiting for my new termi.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I thought it might be a bit naughty with a de cat. Lol cheers for that.

13. I actually scored mine on ducati1299.com from a member for $315 shipped to the US. Paid 145$ for shipping to India, so total $460 shipped is a pretty brilliant price. Just keep a look out on the forums.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information