1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exhaust Coating Lincs Recommendations Please

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Coffey, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Hi all, I would like to have the pipes on my scrambler black, a similar colour to the frame. Can anyone point me in the direction of anywhere local(ish) to me I could ride over and see sometime?

Thanks

Adam.

2. Do not know anybody local to you but if you are wanting exhaust coatings Camcoat in Warrington are probably the best known people

I have had 4 bike exhausts systems done, the 1098S is the oldest, the coatings hold up well IMHO but it's not cheap. I always get them ceramic coated on the inside too

http://www.camcoat.com/main/

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. +1 for camcoat. Cheap and quick turnover. +1 for inside and out too. Had my 70mm 1198 termis pipes done in satin black. Looked pretty good and held up really well.

4. Great guys, thank you! I see they send colour samples out for a fiver each to, so thats great :upyeah:

5. Just a positive post for camcoat, I have asked a few questions, had very detailed responses and they will be getting the job. Thanks chaps :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information