1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Exhaust Cover And Fittings

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by trig, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Unfortunately the Ducati Performance Carbon Fibre exhaust cover and all the fixings fell off somewhere at the TT. I want to get a replacement and wondered what you would recommend. I have seen RSR, Carbon King on the web which look pretty good but maybe the pictures are better than the product.
    Also, do the fasteners have to come from Ducati or are there other suppliers? I like stainless steel so really want the 2 screws in stainless.
    Thanks

2. For stock silencer or Termi?

3. Its the Termi assymetric? System. I believe it uses the stock parts. I am not sure why this would be relevant? Its the exhaust pipe cover by the riders shin, not the silencer cover.

4. Sorry, thought you meant the silencer cover. Original DP ones aren't too hard to find, here's one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222981194254

They are mounted with two M6 speed nuts and bolts and there are many around, no need to pay 3x the price for Ducati parts.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information