1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Exhaust For V4

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by dean230276, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Hi all, i got rid of my 999 a few years back and am now looking at a V4S. I've been looking at bikes on Autotrader, Ebay etc, my question is which is the more favoured exhaust for the V4?. Ive seen a couple of bikes with this 4USCITE system on, it does look nice but would it pass an MOT?. Ive also been looking at the Termignoni Black Edition slipons, does anyone use these and would they be fine for an MOT.

2. They would all be fine so long as you go to a friendly dealer. Be amazed if any Ducati dealer would fail one. Don’t sweat it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. To the letter of the law ref the mot it mustn't be significantly noisier than the original. But the standard ones are bloody noisy anyway. Plus it mustn't have 'race only' or not for 'highway use' on it either but a well placed sticker can sort that :p

• Like Like x 2
  4. What the hell makes you think that you are qualified to comment?!;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Wouldn't be a lot cheaper to just open up the stock "cans" and remove the baffles/catalytic convertor?
    Still oem appearance, but much better flow and cooler engine.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ive dabbled in a few mots mate :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Buy it, ride it then make your mind up. Exhausts mods are overrated on a V4- as if anyone will get to the end of the power available on the street! As long as it looks good and sounds good is my cheap opinion, some of the aftermarket cans look like shit (Arrow,Zard,Termi Uscites) Akras look the best if you like that donkey knob aesthetic :) Seriously unless you really need the extra or want to make your bike unique (like all the others with Akras) I'd seriously consider getting the stock cans modded

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. That new wheelbarrow Termignoni set up looks great! Not cheap though obvs.
    I’ve got the unbaffaled Uscite system on mine, and it is bloody loud. Definitely very restrictive if you want to do U.K. track days. I don’t road it but I’d imagine I’d attract unwanted attention if I did. There are baffles for them but I don’t know how much they’d stymie the noise.

• Like Like x 2
  9. The wheelbarrow Termi's look epic. I prefer them over the akra wheelbarrow tbf.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information