1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exhausted!!

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by stevebgt1, Jun 25, 2012.

1. OK folks, I am jus about to order my New Diavel in black...mmmmm loveley....I just wondered whether I should go Full Termi System or Werks Slip -On ??
    I think they both look and sound amazing, but has anyone got a genuine reason as to which one I should really use, and why??:eek:

2. Have a black Diavel myself with Remus slip on sans baffle. Brilliant; pops and bangs like a F1 car, on overrun Would'nt spend all that money on a termi. Can't remember exact price, circa £350 I think

• Like Like x 1
  3. Havent got a Diavel but I do like the look of the HP Corse.

[​IMG]

4. hmmmm....not seen those before....thanks ( as I reach for the kleenex) !

5. Google image search shows the two to two config that actually looks a lot cleaner imo.

6. I've heard the Werks, which did not sound good. The Termi sound and look much better. However, I have fitted Arrow to my Diavel. I think it looks good and sound great. I did spend the long time researching (well looking and listening to video sounds on You Tube) before deciding on Arrow. I hope this has been helpful. Best of luck deciding.

7. I went for the full Termi system and I'm getting the pipes ceramic coated black as I think it looks better. There is an end can from Zard for about £450-£500 that looks ok but haven't heard it. Depends on your personal taste and budget but for me the termi's were the ones.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information