1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 Germany Spoiler

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Jul 22, 2018.

1. didmt watch it, but one hell of a result for Hamilton! Starting 14th after qualifying after braking down, winning is an incredible feat.

Britain’s best!

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Lucky that Vettal screwed up, lucky that Ferrari strategy was pants, lucky not to pick up a penalty for bailing out of the pit lane and fortunate that team orders meant Botas was told to back off when Hamilton took the lead. Yes, absolutely the best result. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. And while I’m bashing Hamilton, what is his new hairstyle ? Dinky little twin plaits, fekking twat. Andy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Andy's had a drink :eyes:

5. And your point is ? Andy

6. Great,Great racer but outside the car he's dog meat:upyeah:

7. Happy for Hamilton - everyone should get a bit of luck once in a while, and today was his turn. Not to be penalised for the pitlane incident was really lucky especially after he criticised the stewards & Kimi over some "crazy strategy to get me" nonsense. It was interesting to see Lewis made a point of coming to Kimi during the interview to congratulate him.

Vettels unfortunate crash made it all possible for Lewis, but Lewis did drive superbly to take the win after Vettel was out.

Then he took of his helmet to reveal the wanker hair style. Corn rows and extentions I believe its called. FFS

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. That you have had a drink and are a lil shoutier than normal :yum

9. I believe they are called corn rolls?

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. C@#@ rows...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Love him as a racer and never been too bothered about his antics off track, however, the whole thanking god for everything has got too much....

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. So cornrows as @chizel so eloquently corrected it. Another black African tradition misappropriated by a someone who is neither black nor African, despite what he may self-identify as. #3 Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. You is on fire tonight!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. That’s what 4 1/2 pints of Hobgoblin does for you :dizzy: Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Africans didnt invent cornrows, nor did jamaicans invent dreads. Humans have been doing stuff for tens of thousands of years. Cultural misappropriation is bollocks. Should we start telling black dudes to quit wearing suits, ties, brogues or speedo's? FFS.

Anyhoo, Lewis once again proves that pressure feeds him, whereas pressure controls Seb. Lewis is the best, despite his shit music taste and crap dress sense. Besides, I had shit music taste and crap dress sense when I was young. Still have probably. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Too easy to knock these people IMO. More talent than most in their little finger. Crap hairstyle, some dubious god bothering...top driver.

It was still pants though, only watched some 'highlights' :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Cant wait for the next Motogp and some real racing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. 261B5317-3CC3-4A95-822B-0D3F39DD4694.jpeg
    Think he had more than that when he chose this outfit.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Yeah, I saw a bit of post race interview where he was thanking god. Wtf is that about? It was a bit close to Islam praise allah too.... has he converted?!

19. 99EEC9D7-0C9E-42EF-948D-B1A59DE7D328.jpeg Vettel is a big time bike fan two strokes in particular.
    Here he is arriving at the Red Bull ring on his H2.

• Like Like x 4
  20. That’s it, mind changed, must be a great bloke.

Oh no, ho,d on, Hamilton likes bikes too #cannatakenamorecaptain

Do Not Sell My Personal Information