1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairing Graphics

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Ash34, Feb 27, 2018.

1. If you were going to get some custom graphics / decals / stickers made, which company would you use?

2. Based on the quality of the number boards I bought for the 1198 I would have no hesitation recommending Cut Graphix. Don't know what sort of price their fairing graphics are (the number boards weren't cheap) but if the quality is equal to what I received, it will be a case if you get what you pay for :upyeah:

http://www.cutgrafix.com/index.htm

I think it was @Pavey I put on to them for number boards also, I'm sure he'll second the quality if he did purchase though...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks but was hoping within Europe.

4. Chalkies decals in Hinkley are very good. He has done all my race bikes.

5. Nice one... let us know how you get on. I'm thinking of using them when I get a spare set of fairings. Only a few miles up the road from me :) Heard their name mentioned by a few people

6. Pretty sure the dealer I bought my bike from used The Image Works for my Tricolore scheme.

I'll be using them again shortly for the stickers for my 1098R replacement Carbon panels.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

#9 Sonic, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information