1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fancy A Holiday Home And Olive Farm In Andalucia, Southern Spain?

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by El Toro, Mar 17, 2020.

• Like Like x 9
    • Love You Love You x 1
  1. But only one acre of land.

2. They presently manage it themselves, but there are people in the village that could manage the business.

The house is on one acre of land. The olive farm land is 14 acres I think.

3. Approximately 10 acres if you put the decimal point in the right place. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. It also has a "granny flat".......with two bedrooms and a kitchen, so you could rent out the main house in the summer and live in that.

5. This is an astonishing opportunity for someone who has liquid financial assets to walk in to ready made ‘retirement’. Spanish olive oil is some of the best Europe can produce, Circuito de Almeria is 40 minutes up the road and you have a potential income from the self contained annex. If only but sadly my financial assets are not that easily liquidated and even if they were, they fall a long way short as I would have to be mortgage free to make it work. Difficult times ‘today’ but hopefully your brother finds a solvent and committed buyer soon. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nice place. A bit too rural for me. I am seriously considering moving to Valencia Nov-Feb to avoid the shite UK weather and ride as many tracks as possible. Subject to C-19 of course.

7. How’s about a whip round?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Could be. Easier to access NHS

What happens when we are fully out of euro land?

9. Who is we?

10. No, they want to stay out there. They have had the place about 14 years (after having had an apartment in mojacar for the previous ten years). They are now mid 60s and want to enjoy their leisure time and life a bit more.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Have you looked inside the settee Andy?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. You’d need a braver man than me to stick a hand down the back of my sofa and sadly, it’s not small change that I need :( Andy

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Looks nice, but at that pride it would need to be a strong business with good profits

14. There are other opportunities to create revenues IMO which for some reason my bro-in-law didn't take up.......Firstly there is the olive farm bit......reasonable revenues but dependent on different factors year on year. Secondly you could rent out the main house for holidays and move into the "granny flat", offering gourmet cooking nights etc etc to add value. Thirdly you could make it a summer retreat for the arts etc.

There's lots of ways to skin this cat.

15. Us

• Like Like x 1
  16. You missed the opportunities for a base for motorcycle tours of the area and a base for track days at Almeria. Andy

17. I did.........thanks for pointing that out.

The property has a massive garage that could take in excess of 20 bikes I guess........not that you'd need to lock them away as it's off the beaten track.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information