1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farside Pick Up Points ?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Android853sp, Jan 9, 2018.

1. It’s been a while since Farside have been mentioned on here, @Pablo Pirate was the last one in 2016, as I was wondering where they pick up from. Just been reminded about Casa Perez B&B near Cartagena and there appears to be a bit of cross over between Farside and BBS Eurotrack riders so considering giving them a go. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Is it just the accomodation or some kind of bike arrangement as well?

3. Farside are a small trackday organisation (50 riders max - open pit lane) they do the usual 2 place drop off /pick up, hotel and track. On the last night they provide a meal and wine get together = bit of bonding and abuse session. Not cheap but good fun.

4. I know (but won’t see until May) a couple of guys who use BBS Eurotracks as well and they have said the Farside have a similar ethos and price so I’ve jumped to the conclusion that they include transport. I expect Almeria/ Cartagena to cost about £900 for 3 days open pit lane for 45 riders, 4 nights at a good hotel, half/full board and bike transport. Jerez being an F1/MotoGP track will be about £1100 for similar. It’s a high cost compared to NL/FE but IMO well worth it. Neither Carole nor I are the fastest riders and we have the confidence to know that the other riders will give us room. To be fair with 6 or 7 hours track time each day, there is plenty of time for everybody. If Farside work out, that’ll give us the opportunity for at least 3 track trips to Spain a year. Andy

5. Sounds interesting, we've been using Pacedayz for similar reasons. A little more expensive for very small numbers on track on much more social plus they have the BSB guys for instruction. I'll keep an eye out for dates and locations.

6. When I last went with Farside, transport was included and I met the lorry at Donnington Park services on the M1. It wasn't one of the official pickups, but since they were passing they agreed to allow me to meet them there.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information