1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fathers Day 16th June, Next Sunday

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by noobie, Jun 8, 2019.

1. I suspect quite a few of us are of an age where we don't really see the need for the fuss ourselves but quite a few still have our fathers still with us, or if they have passed, some visit that special place where they have the strongest bond with their father.

Given blokes mostly only remember beer, bikes and boobs, I thought a subtle reminder for those who do use the day in such a way, it's next Sunday

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Both my daughters have taken it upon themselves to be abroad this Father’s Day.
    I blame their parenting!
    :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I miss my dad :(

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love You Love You x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. My kids are real small and won't know any different, plus il be at a bike show anyway. :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wasn’t agreeing that I miss your dad, in case of any confusion.

• Like Like x 1
  6. No fuss around here. The wife is out of town and the kids are with the x so I'm jumping on the bike Friday afternoon thru Sunday. No route planned, cant wait.

• Like Like x 3
  7. I was going to BSB with the best mate at Brands for Saturday/Sunday and staying in his camper and getting shit faced but my lad kicked off so now I'll be eating burnt toast and watching it on TV.

Shouldn't grumble, about 3 years and he won't give a duck.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. My kids (adults) won’t remember...but they’d better not forget it’s my birthday...

• Like Like x 1
  9. I was going to go out with my mates,then I remembered that I havent got any.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. Me too (my dad not your dad) :(

11. Father’s Day? That should confuse some of the birds I hang around with. They normally buy the cards in packs of five!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. If you’d met him you would miss him too :)

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information