1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Festival Italia - Brands Hatch

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Advikaz, Jan 22, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I'm in and waiting on my pass, taking my 888 for a run down from East Yorks. :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yay, I'm on 14 off at that time, will they let a mutley in? And do you have to book in advance or pay on day?

3. Ahh, Soz, just clicked on link, is it worth doing the 49 or 59 quid upgrades??

4. Roving grandstand would be enough for me.
    I entered my bike for DOCGB display so free entry anyway.
    Friends went last year and said it was a good day.

5. I'm the same mate docgb

Tickets are free if you're displaying

6. I'm going, got a display place and waiting for my ticket

7. Man, that looks like great fun. I've so missed this stuff being off 2 wheels for so long! Is it an annual thing or a one off as I'm on the family holiday that week. Can't complain as it's San Fran but still, I'd love to have been at Brands Hatch:cool:

8. Started in 2016, so think it will be an annual thing now.

#9 Wayne58, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2017
  9. Got my ticket today. I will be meeting up with a mate at Clacket Lane Services on the M25. Not sure of a time yet but probably about 07:30ish. You have to be there by 09:00 if your displaying with a club.

10. I was just wondering if anyone here was going to this event at Brands 13th August ?

11. I can make that day Vince.
    Are tickets still available?

12. Got mine to Shaun.
    Now possible to print your ticket yourself after Payment-which is handy.

13. Will see you on the Desmo Owners Club stand, a combined stand for all DOCGB, UKMOC and DSC owners!

14. Yes, will see you there. Will be good to put a face to your name. Your mostly on the DSC forum aren't you?

15. Yes, I'll be setting up the stand with Rob from UKMOC, so come and say hello!

16. John, I'm meeting a mate at CLACKET LANE services if you want to join us?

17. He IS the DSC and it's forum ;)

18. Threads merged

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information