1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few Parts Wanted After An Off - 1199s

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Horico, May 29, 2017.

1. So, after a small incident with a barrier at Rockingham, the 1199 needs a few bits. If anyone has any of them, let me know what you can do them for!

Parts needed as follows:
    Lower triple clamp
    Right upper fairing (red)
    Red nose come
    Clear screen (oem or d/bubble etc)
    Carbon heel plate (right)
    Right dp bar end or a full set of an alternative or a lever guard.
    Left mirror
    Clutch cover (actual casing)
    Engine case protectors
    Spindle protectors etc

Thanks in advance!

Matt

2. Got an 899 nose cone in red if that'll fit. Got the upper too but think it has 899 on it, I'll check if you are interested. All in the garage in bubble wrap.

3. Dunno if it will fit. Google suggests the 899 nose fits the base 1199 without the led lights...

4. Small incident???

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just a tiny one really, aye. Skip to the end if you get bored easily.

6. Whoops. You were going well too. How many TDs you done?

7. Cheers, I was enjoying getting used to the bike.

I did 2-3 days about 8-10 years ago and that was my second this year so 5 in total.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have a brand new lhs mirror , pm me if you still need one.

• Like Like x 1
  9. No worries, I reckon if you ask the dealer for the part numbers for both that'll give you an idea. Let me know if you want it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Have you got a red 899 left upper fairing?

11. Yep, 80 quid plus postage? It's un-marked and came off a brand new 2015 bike, I did 100 or so miles on the road then stripped it to build a race bike. Drop me a DM if you're interested.

12. Yep, 80 quid plus postage? It's un-marked and came off a brand new 2015 bike, I did 100 or so miles on the road then stripped it to build a race bike. Drop me a DM if you're interested.

13. Yup deal. Where abouts are you and any idea what postage might cost?

14. Unfortunately Simmytt's mirror is a throttle side - I need a clutch side. Can anyone assist?

Cheers

Matt

15. I think I sold that one but I'll have a look in the garage now.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hi, I have a pair of mirrors off an 899 you can have for 60 quid posted.
    Regards
    Steve.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hi Steve

If they're good and unmarked, I'll take them.

I'll send you a message.

Cheers

Matt

18. sorry for the delay, mine was the wrong one anyway. Looks like you are sorted.

19. What is the damage to the lower triple clamp @Horico ? Just mentioning it as it is very easy to bend the stem so I'd advise buying a new one since you don't know what has happened to a second hand one so hard to be sure it is straight without properly checking it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I think you did well getting it nearly upright having realized you'd messed up. Argh, you have done a follow up video..of the damage.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information