1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Final Year 2011, 1198, Standard, Slash Terms + Originals

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by supermono, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Only 8500 miles, loads of service history, new tyres/chain/sprockets, belts and oil / filter just done, 12 months MOT, ready to go. Really beautiful bike.

Located in Folkestone but I'm happy to drive it in my van for somewhere convenient or I can deliver pretty much anywhere for the cost of diesel.

It's a great "no story" bike. Comes with the DDA dongle, QS linkage removed (replaced with normal I couldn't get on with it, supplied with bike if you wish to replace it), DTC.

Looking for £9250. given mileage and that it's the last year of production.

#1 supermono, Apr 18, 2022
    Last edited: May 12, 2022
  2. Just bumping this one. Bike still available and I will probably put it on ebay in a week or two when I return from holiday. It's ready to go but can I get some feedback please about the market? It looked like I'm pricing about right from autotrader and for the miles and the slashcut Termis plus end of line long stroke twin before the panigales, with the quick shifter and t/c... Would appreciate the thoughts from the forum please

3. It may help if you posted some pictures of the bike….

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Very good point, I'd forgotten to post them. Rectified...

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information