1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally...ducati In The Shed.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by LOUDpipes, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Hi all...after thinking of getting a 'Duc' for a looooong time, I finally pushed the button and picked up this half-faired 900SS. I've been hankering after a Sports Classic but the prices on those are out of my league, so when this popped up I had to have it. Love the white frame and 'engine out' look of this bike. It's now been treated to an open clutch cover with Ducabike plate, caps and springs. I've also fitted a set of Exiges finest cables, now fires up like a good 'un! Just after a set of high-level carbon cans for it now.
    Sorry about the lack of bins in the pic...must do better!

DUC-900SS.jpg

• Like Like x 21
  2. Fixed, happy to help.

bin.jpg

Nice bike, and been to Geoff too!

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Hmmmm :thinkingface: 2/10 there Creamy. That might be OK for a Honda pic, but it's shoddy at best for that stunning Italian steed. :mad:

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 12.53.08.png

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Hello & Welcome Mr Pipes

5. looking good:upyeah:

6. Welcome and congratulations Dave

7. Mines better, it's not in the way of the bike!

8. Welcome, nice bike!

9. This is a fine piece of Italian motorcycle design, complimented by the great bin.

To make a Honda look better, I'd have done this to the photo. :thinkingface:

upload_2018-1-31_16-29-31.png

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Welcome new Ducati dude

11. Great choice of bike, had my 900ss about 3 years and loved every minute of ownership, have you been out on it yet?, if so I’m sure you’ll agree the “boom” on the overrun is pure music:)

12. hello and welcome dude.
    nice bike! Can't beat a carby!

13. waaaay cooler than a sport classic...

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. I took ages to buy a Duke too and I am so glad I did. Every ride is an adventure. It's life not a rehearsal. Might as well make it a short one etc.etc. Enjoy every minute of it

15. Thanks guys...Not been out on it yet...it's been stored in the house for a month or so, but now it's made the move outside to the shed...so the next logical step is a run out, when it gets a bit warmer!

16. Welcome along mate :cool:

17. Welcome to the forum. :)

18. Nice,
    That's what I have when I put it back together. You're right Hi level cans, can you get me a set while your at it. Don't forget single seat. Welcome.
    Cheers Gaz

Do Not Sell My Personal Information