1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally Fitted My Wasp Puk

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Turbo, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Hey guys. Been real busy at work, but finally got round to fitting my Wasp Puk setup on my SP. The kit is just lovely and justifies the high price tag.
    I'm yet to have the bike mapped at CJ's, so I'm riding cautiously. However, I've noticed an immediate improvement in throttle response and low to mid torque! And the sound... worth every penny!
    I'll report back with some dyno figures once tuned at Chris'. Cheers, Matt

IMG_8225.JPG

IMG_8226.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. Looking good ... i didn't bother with the filter covers ...

3. i like that mount for the rear coil....ive got my coil bolted to one side and the denali to the other....messy but it works....i like that solution though....

4. Op did you dyno the bike yet?

5. Nopes... Brizzle is a fair trek and I'm super busy at the mo. Hopefully soon ;)

6. without sounding weird you can kip at our place if you want and get up here the night before...were only about 20 mins from cjs...

7. power commander based....i wouldnt bother....a reflash is the only way...Chris knows his stuff and id say its worth the travel for...

8. Ducati dealership there too. I have had Steve work on and dyno my old RC30.

At least you know he wound be leaning off the top end to get bragging BHP figures..

9. Fair enough but its the knowledge that youre paying for....its not just the mapping, its all the other stuff that comes with it...reduced engine braking, removal of the flapper valve motor ( something dtno jet like to flog you another little box for!), increased redline ( mine was increased by 500 rpm as it was still making power )

My z1ooo had the secondary fuel injector cut in time changed on top of a load of other stuff....all not doable with just a power commander...

10. Thanks man. Appreciate the offer

11. Wasp puke?

[​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information