1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally I Am Back On The Bike.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Kloekie, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Hi All,

I am from Holland, the southern part - province Limburg. Half hour drive to the Eifel and not far from the Ardennes too. I started driving motorcycles at a early age, it was I think at my 10th year and have sold my last bike MV Agusta F4 in 2011.

2020 - was looking for a bike 2 years but everytime something pushed me away. Wanted a 748r / 748SPS or a 748SP, but than a 996SPS crossed my path and had a agreement with the owner, 2 days for pick-up he raises his price with 2k€, I stepped away.....

But at a Ducati dealer I saw a 996SPS #533, I visited him and saw also a 748SPS what needed TLC, I did not mind If the price was ok. However we could not agree on price for the 748SPS so we had to go for the 996SPS..... and we agreed :)

Hope to enjoy this forum, thanks.

Cheers, and what is a introduction without pictures ;-)

image0.jpeg image4-1.jpeg image3-1.jpeg image2-1.jpeg image1-3.jpeg

• Like Like x 17
  2. Welcome Kloekie. :) :upyeah:

Nice bike and moo cows. :bucktooth:

3. So it all worked out in the end :):upyeah:

4. Congratulations again. Loving the bike, well done and, formally,

welcome, Clogger.

5. Lovely, welcome.

6. Happy days is a Red Ducati.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome again Kloekie and a cracking bike :upyeah:

8. Welcome buddy !!

9. Welcome Dave

10. Hi, lovely bike

11. Hi and welcome great intro with some nice photos worth the wait as you ended up with a cracking motorcycle
    Still looking in last picture(like looking for where's wally) there must be a bin in there somewhere or have you forgot the forum rule

12. Rough area Kloekie ? Park the bike for a few seconds for a picture and the vandals have grafitti'd your number plate, lil buggers. Welcome

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Groeten. Beautiful bike!

14. Nice bike and pics. Welcome.

15. Welcome Kloekie, great looking bike :upyeah:

16. welcome kloekie

17. Welcome, bike looks amazing :upyeah::upyeah:

18. I feel an orange 748R might have met your needs.

19. Welcome dude

20. Welcome along Kloekie great bike

Do Not Sell My Personal Information