1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finished And Mot Next But....

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Irogerh, May 20, 2019.

1. photo 18-05-2019, 17 25 48 (2).jpg

Finally ready for MOT. What started as a fix for the right hand fairing panel which was cracked led to a full strip down re-build and most importantly sorting the the frame which was in poor condition. Also got the steering head strengthened while I was about it. Not a concours job but happy with the result. The cans were almost new and were the main other cost at less than £200. Time for a ride - but perhaps only after I get feedback on my next post? :)

• Like Like x 5
  2. Looks fantastic!

3. Looks pretty good for 'not a concours' job, well done :upyeah: MOT will be a breeze

4. Nice job. Did you go paint or powder on the frame? Looks like a brand new bike.
    Interesting that you've got silver foot rests/hangars, I thought they were only silver on the white frame models. I'm probably totally wrong though.

5. My 97 had silver.

6. My 98 does also...
    Well first reg 98...

• Like Like x 1
  7. My '97 750ss had gold frame and silver carriers.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Good point Al, my '94 and '97 had a bronze / gold coloured frame. The one pictured here looks the same colour as my '02 748.

9. I agree with your colour description......I was going to say a 'drab gold' but it didn't sound quite right.

I know your '94 one (I think that's the right one) had the same gold frame as well, but the carriers were originally black.

AL

10. Yep. That 750 had black hangers as does my 94 SL.

11. My 1993 has silver hangers

12. Conclusion = random :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information