1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fireblade Anniversary

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Major, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Grantham Honda tomorrow on the old Blade. Anyone else going? they're having a full line up of every model of the Fireblade made and there's a chance to win a new one. Oh and also if you turn up on a Fireblade you get a free anniversary gift, how exciting! Never mind you Ducati only owning bikers.

#1 Major, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. What's the gift, reg/recs that work?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Timing belt made of metal?

4. I still love blades.... except the latest ones - yuck.

When I was a wee nipper I remember one of the first blades zapping past on full chat on the motorway. I was like a rabbit in the headlights :eek:

Hope the weather holds out for you.

Oh and make sure to upload some pictures of the line-up.

5. They had a first generation one on the 'onda stand at Goodwood this year...:cool:

6. The original round headlight 'blade will undoubtedly be a good investment for the future, it was a game changer and will be (or already is if I'm honest) one of the all time greats.

7. Well had an excellent ride out to Grantham this morning. Not a bad line up of Blades, would have been better had mine been amongst them of course. Sorry but I forgot my camera.

Oh and the free gift for all attending proud Blade owners, a poster of all the Fireblade models. All I needed to go with that was a balloon, thanks Honda!

8. Nice. I had 2 of them .....a 918cc T reg and a 954cc '02 reg. Loved 'em both :upyeah:

9. Yeah love 'em, use mine as daily transport and track bike. Brilliant bike would/will have another for sure. '92 and '02 my faves. '08 - current are great bikes, but pig ugly!

10. I had the RR4 model. Brilliant bike :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information