1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firecrest.

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by P4ULG, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Found this shop by word of mouth. Turns out they are less than 5 mins from my door near Glasgow.
    Online shop looks great and shop although not fully stocked like the online but still got a great choice. Most items can be in within a few days apparently.
    Spoke to Nikki and John. Both really know the products they sell and believe it or not talked me out of spending on the more expensive items and spent a bit of time (3 hours last week and 1 hour today) explaining the products and comparing them for what I was looking for.

Highly recommended and worth a look.
    They also do price match if you are anything cheaper elsewhere. Their end of line and last item sales are also great.

Have a look at their online shop.

www.firecrestmoto.co.uk

#1 P4ULG, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Pricey! But it's the only place I can get stuff that fits me, still if you're not fashion driven how often do you buy bike gear it might as well be good stuff

3. bought an 650 axo suit last year fitted perfect then after twice out went baggy as shite ,called them they sent photos to axo ,axo said its the leather giving all their moto gp riders walk around with baggy arses ,, total load of shite ,they did offer to give £ 40 back I think would not buy again

Do Not Sell My Personal Information